A former 17th century coaching house, L’Auberge de la Croix Blanche welcomes tourists, food lovers and business travellers alike.
As a guest in one of the hotel’s 14 sophisticated, elegantly decorated rooms, you’re also invited to sample chef Emilie Jacquard’s flavoursome cuisine.
Midway between the slopes of the Jura and the Burgundy wine route, the Auberge offers an ideal gateway to discover the region.
- Former 17th century coaching house
- Midway between the slopes of the Jura and the Burgundy wine route
- Hotel and semi-gourmet restaurant
- 14 rooms
- Restaurant seating 50 persons
- 2 rooms
- Restaurant open 12 noon to 2pm and 7.30pm to 9pm
- Closed Sunday evening and all day Monday
- Open throughout July and August
- Groups welcome
- Private car park
- Park with children’s play area
- Pets welcome